- Hairdressing scissors Damascus DMF, Damascus series
- Yakushi Damascus DMF in 5.5 '' = 14.0 cm or
- Yakushi Damascus DMF in 6.0 '' = 15.2 Cm
- Damascus steel and Swedish steel for extreme sharpness and soft cut
- Folded 6 times and rolled and hardened in 128 layers
- Offset shape for best hand relief
- ergonomically by offset thumb
- Deep groove ball bearings for best cutting performance for tension adjustment
- flat, finely adjustable ring screw
- integrated finger holder
- beautiful fiber structures through elaborate forging process
- Pattern on each pair of scissors is as unique as a fingerprintbest slice properties
- 1extremely sharp and extremely resilient
- tireless cut quality
- Flower design
Damascus is a rare and exotic material. In a complex process, two steel alloys are repeatedly folded and mixed. The result of this unique forging technology is a high-purity metal structure, which combines the best properties: strongest strength with the best elasticity and unique cut cushioning.
Not to forget the striking fiber structures that arise here. Only highly qualified Japanese smiths can influence the process of fiber formation and design beautiful patterns on the scissor surface. The patterns are unique on each pair of scissors like a fingerprint and a sign of real Japanese craftsmanship!
For each pair of scissors you will receive for FREE a professional comb set with 3 unbreakable combs made by us in Austria.
- 1 x hair cutting comb short 7.0 "(17.8 cm) incl. Cm - scale [item number 14671]
- 1 x Comb narrow 8 "(20.3 cm) [Item # 14475]
- 1 x ondulier comb / hair cutting comb 9 "(22.9 cm) [item number 14690]
You can find your gifted comb set below in the "Accessories" section or by searching for the item number: 14993
You do not need to add your comb set to your cart. If you order a pair of scissors, we will automatically pack your free comb set into the package!
|Size:||5.5'' = 14.0 Cm, 6.0'' = 15.2 Cm|
|Feature:||Ball Bearing, best Slicing-Trait|
|Steel:||Damask Steel, Swedish Steel|